By Anonymous - 25/05/2013 04:50 - United States - Clifton

Today, I locked my keys in my car. Good thing I went to Lowe's to make spares, which are also now locked in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 596
You deserved it 18 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wlddog 14

After you eventually get in, zip tie one of the spares someplace no one will see, so this wont happen again. I zip tie spares to the frame under the truck. Works every time.

Comments

dyehardxen 19

I have such a bad habit of locking myself out of my car. I have spares that I gave out to a choice few friends, but I'd rather not have to drag them out to wherever I am to help me out. I started leaving one of my windows down enough for me to squeeze my arm in and roll the window down. I have skinny arms and manual windows so it's not too hard for me, however, if I take too long with the window, I could eventually lose my arm to lack of circulation... Moral of the story: don't lock yourself out.

You know that those hardware stores that make keys often also sell magnetic keyholders to attach to the undercarriage right? Next time you should get one of those too. That said, everyone does dumb things like that. So no YDI for you today.

Yea, why the **** were they in there?

srogue74 5

at least you didnt pull a peter griffin, and lock yourself in the car.

Pretty much all cars can be unlocked without keys and if you can't a breakdown service/mechanic can.