By sirphilmckraken - 08/08/2014 17:30 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I let my coworker use my PC during lunch, because his was having problems. A few hours later, my boss called me into his office and gave me hell for apparently looking at furry porn during lunch break. He won't believe my explanation. For fuck's sake, Dave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 898
You deserved it 6 446

sirphilmckraken tells us more.

sirphilmckraken 4

OP here! I have yet to find a good way to get the tosser back for this so all suggestions welcome, ideally ones that my boss will not give me more shit for. Thats all I need on top of this! FYI, I did have a go at him but he shrugged it off and denied it. For ****'s sake Dave.

Top comments

Plug a wireless mouse into the back of his computer. jostle it occasionally so he thinks his mouse is on the Fritz. Slowly add pennies to his desk phone every night till it's really heavy then take them all out and watch him hit himself in the face. shift everything in his office/cubicle to the left a few inches and watch him go nuts trying to figure out what's wrong. Crush up melatonin into his coffee so instead of getting a caffeine jump his body tries to put him to sleep. (melatonin is a natural body produced sleep aid you can buy at any Walgreens)

find out what TV series he's currently watching and viciously spoil everything.

Comments

What are you doing, Dave? (if you have seen Airplane II, you will get the reference)

What the hell is furry ****, I'd google it but I'm currently at work on break

It's **** of anthropomorphic creatures ei. Bugs bunny, sonic etc Basically human/animal hybrids

Pin Justin Bieber's picture in his cubicle or set it as the wallpaper and lock screen on his computer. If you can set some embarrassing ringtone on his phone then it'll be hilarious. :-))

I hope they tell us when and how they get Dave back.

Dammit, Dave. Never let a coworker use your computer. Kindness doesn't always pay off.

I think we found out the reason why his work computer was acting funny.