By Username - 08/10/2010 21:30 - France

Today, I learned the hard way that leaving eye drops in your car all day makes them scorching hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 300
You deserved it 40 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I guess common sense really did die.

Schizomaniac 24

Let the lame puns begin: This gives a whole new meaning to 'heat vision.'

Comments

DesiGir324 0

ouuuuuch. doesn't sound too pleasant OP

stupid people like you shouldn't breed

Why do none of my comments I hit 'reply' to show up? I bet this comment won't even show up at the bottom either. Anyone else with iPhone/iPod having this problem?!

ghadir 2

#153, i have that problem when i sometimes comment too...but im on my mac computer..so maybe its an apple thing? haha

It's just a bug in the site's system. I haven't had that problem when I use Safari, but in the app, some days none of my comments show up on the first try. I copy everything before I hit send, just in case I need to resubmit.

Yes, the comment bug seems to be being particularly buggish at the moment. The main problem is that some comments get assigned the same number, and so the comment thread will only show one at once and they tend to alternate, which also means that you can reply to one comment and it gets sent to the other of that number. Others do sometimes simply disappear. I think I've just proved I've been around too long. Oh well, term starts next week. :)

wrest13 0

That happened to me with chapstick.

not if it's cold out! ohhhhhhhhh ! get served bitch

lollieslollies 0

ouch!!! i hate when you leave lip gloss in the car and its all melted and it juust oozes on your hand and it burns.