By Anonymous - 17/10/2011 21:37 - United States

Today, I learned the hard way how easy it is to get on my boss's bad side. We were talking about reality TV shows and I'd mentioned how much I despise Snooki, and how useless to the planet she is. Now I fear for my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 251
You deserved it 6 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SillyTadpole 3

People who like Snooki shouldn't be in positions of power. Ever.

perdix 29

Sounds like a shitty. . . *lowers sunglasses* Situation.

Comments

Jsalcedo23 0

I don't get why people hate her. she hasn't done anything to us. give her a break

Well its prettty mean to say how someone, whoever it may be, is useless to the earth...

brightstarwoman 3

Some people are a waste to the world! while others are trying to make the world a better place to live, there are those who do nothing for the betterment of humankind or the earth but live to bring about destruction and pain to people! How can humankind make this world a good place to live if everyone runs around acting like snookie, or the rest of those dumb asses on those reality tv shows. Reality TV is not reality!? It is dumbing down the generations everywhere!!!

thank goodness! and i thought i was the only person that thought snooki and the rest of the jersey shore crew were merely a waste of the world's resources! HATERS UNITE!!

HU4L188 0

I agree with you about Snookie being pointless, along with that entire show. And where did she even get that ridiculous nickname? Sorry, Snookie-fans, but that is just what I think.

brightstarwoman 3

I just finally watched that stupid show a few weeks ago. After I had such a huge headache! I can not understand for the life of me why those people have their own TV show!? I guess idiots are taking over the world! And if your boss is mad about your honestly in not liking snookie then your boss is an idiot too. Maybe you should work to get your bosses job!

UnicornPoop97 0

snookis a beast. i love her. shes funny & so stupid. her stupidity brings me great joy.

hayat5496 5

You SHOULD Be Scared! I Love Snooki! & Besides You Dont Even Know Her. How Would You Like It If Someone Told YOU That You Were Useless To The Earth? You Have No Right To Say That.