By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 05:32 - United States

Today, I learned that walking on the sidewalk does not mean that you will not be hit by a car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 505
You deserved it 34

Top comments

heyyou1203 0

dude... sue their ass. hopefully you got the plate #, b/c not only did they hit you, but they hit you on the sidewalk. were they drunk driving!?!? who the **** does that!

and HOW do you think he learned it? by GETTING HIT BY A CAR, dumbass.

Comments

2 Years ago, I would have thought you were kidding about Maryland drivers sucking at driving. On my trip there, I saw a woman at a bus stop and I was at a red light. I saw a car speeding behind me, sure he was going to hit me. He swerved out of the way and hit the bus stop shelter full force, and I saw the blood on the window of the shelter...horrible.

I got hit by a car in AR. I was biking on the sidewalk and this cracked out lady went across all 3 lanes of traffic, hitting a motorbike, hitting me, and running her crappy car into a restaurant. It sucks to get hit, doesn't it? I was fortunate; all I had was a few torn ligaments and a 4 inch gash in my leg.

Heck, being in a Wal-Mart does not mean you won't get hit by a car. (Danvers, MA, a few weeks ago)

ironically we both live in the same state.... and ive gotten hit by a car too.. twice... once on my bike (my rear peg broke their headlight REVENGE) and once on the sidewalk... so its not a big surprise you've been hit too lol

I don't understand how so many people can vote for YDI..when obviously they didn't.

Was the person coming out of their driveway? Hopefully you weren't too injured. And you need the witness details if you plan to go to court. I know that accidents do happen - case in Australia - woman ran into a bus stop in Kogarah killing people. She was on her learners.

Were u hurt or was the guy just a retard

LOL. I'm sorry, I busted out laughing. And the comments on here are priceless xD