By lizzzie - 09/10/2009 21:25 - United Kingdom

Today, I learned that the excessive groin sweating I've been trying to deal with for weeks isn't groin sweating. It's a slow and steady stream of urine that I have no control over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 125
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wiserman 0

i'll bang you until the problem is fixed.

#20 haha. that is some nasty ish right there.

no one wants to know that shit... keep it to your self...

to all the women out there if u dnt go out n **** the guy whos being trying to get into ur pants, u soon r going to b writing one like this. guys ur welcome :D

klumzy0123456789 6
bugmenotmofo 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It originally said first... Failure by bugmenotmofo.

You didn't notice yourself peeing in your pants? That's nasty.

Labamba 0

I know! How does one NOT notice. Would it not smell like pee, of feel like you're peeing? Then again I wouldn't want to smell it....

#130, it's a she and the fact that her previously dry underwear is now wet, should clue her in.

you can always wear special pads....FYL indeed.

That's disgusting. YDI for not being able to tell the difference.

yuuuuck?? how is it a constant stream though... like you must be drinking quite a bit?? this is weird..

the_stereotype 0

no, a lot of people have that problem. like it comes out little by little. and when you go pee, your bladder doesn't empty completely, so then you end up peeing on yourself. OP, didn't you notice the smell?

If you drink enough water or fluids in general your urine doesn't really smell and it's also not yellow but clear. If your urine is really yellow and smells that means you're either sick or you just don't drink enough.

lolol, um actually no. the longer urine is in your bladder, the more yellow and smelly it gets. so since she's urinating constantly, the urine doesn't actually sit in the bladder therefore it's not yellow/smelly :)

1. Type urine color during dehydration into Google and see what you find. 2. come back here and retract your statement since you don't know what you are talking about. 3. Don't be a douche and research something BEFORE you open your mouth. 4. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

That sucks, but...you couldn't smell the difference?

Exactly. You'd have to have been wiping yourself off enough to be able to tell the difference. And if you had bought lined underwear or had anything that soaked up a decent amount it should have been very obvious.

pinktiger 0

thats just...highly disturbing. ew.

teebonehead 0

EWWWW Gross !! it's depends time !