By 7rafe7 - 06/02/2011 07:37 - United States

Today, I learned that standing next to a hobo doesn't make me look better in comparison, but instead just makes me seem like a hobo as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 074
You deserved it 31 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, hobos aren't there to make you look better. You're such a hypocrite for even trying to look better by standing next to one, and god's way of giving you what you deserve is probably your insecurity and uglyness.

Comments

RawwrYourFace18 0

so, where you standing next to him/her to look better or were just bored with your friends and thought it would be funny and end up realizing you look like one of them?

quent10 0

mmm yesss! embrace the hobo inside of you!

conman531 23

How do you find that out? did someone offer you change or something.

hurray4jmk 1

Maybe you should dress up then. Not like uber dress up... But maybe..if you're a girl put some make up on and fix your hair and west some nice girlyish clothing. If you're a dude then style your hair and put some nice neat clothes on. If people mistake you for a hobo then you have issues with your appearance.

skittles1300 0

u ******* idiot! first of all thats mean and second ur just a stuck up idiot! is all u care about is looking good! u need a life bitch!!

why were you attempting to stand next to a hobo to look better in the first place ?