By Anonymous - 20/11/2013 03:42 - United States - Brooklyn

Spicy
Today, I learned that no matter how much of a nerd a girl claims to be, she is not ready for you to speak Klingon during sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 784
You deserved it 71 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems like nature's way of telling you that you don't quite have enough common sense yet, and maybe ought not reproduce.

Comments

strangeite 4

You can be nerdy and not be turned on by Klingon dirty talk

Heres a tip. NEVER speak klingon during sex, Unless she does first... Then never, EVER let her go.

That's absolutely correct! I only wish my husband knew klingon...

Sweetpea22 14

"Claims to be." Wow OP, I am a nerd girl, and I hate Star Trek. Guess in your mind, I am a poser.

Axel5238 29

While a lot of people find humor as a turn on that doesn't mean they want to hear it during sex. For some it does spoil the mood if done during. Just because they find something about your humor endearing doesn't mean they want to hear it during sex.

Selkhe 10

"Claims to be"? Oh look, another man acting as if they get to have a say or judgement over how much of an "official nerd" a girl gets to be. Oh, and YDI, it's literally not her part at all, you're just an idiot. Klingon, really?

martin8337 35

As if Klingon was actually a real language.

Klingon is indeed considered an actual language..

martin8337 35

Yeah, right, #153, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Latin , ect are real languages m ot like the made up Klingon lingo. Show me a Klingon that speaks a human made up language and I will eat my words.

All languages are "made up." They have all been created as an organized method of communication. How is Klingon not that?

#209 You didn't need to be a dick about it. It technically IS a language, all languages are made up. A language is, by definition, something someone uses to communicate to another. A lot of Star Trek-lovers actually speak Klingon.

I am a girl and I would find that amazing :3

sadpanda888 12

Dude, that actually is really hott. Wrong nerd girl!