By Heidi Jeanette - 14/11/2017 01:30

Spicy
Today, I learned that my insatiable appetite and sex drive is because I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm married to a woman. We had a threesome one drunken night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 848
You deserved it 4 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it was both of you?... your wife should probably take a pregnancy test too, come to think of it. It's probably a good idea to start discussing what your options are now, because I believe that you are too far along for an abortion for anything other than life threatening medical reasons.

This is the script Judd Apatow should have used for Knocked Up.

Comments

I'm a bit surprised that two lesbians would engage in a threesome with a [man].

PhantomCrevan 8

Bisexual women exist, and trans women exist. Either could have contributed to the event occurring.

I'm a bit surprised that people seem to think bisexuality isn't a thing.

IAmClay 24

I hope you guys make the responsibility choice. Whether you keep it, or get rid of it. But hey, if you keep it, you won’t need to go to a sperm bank to get pregnant

onceuponatime456 16

Never heard of contraception, eh?

If only there were such a thing as 100% effective contraception.

HistoryHasEyes 19

There is. Its called Celbicey.

Yooo drunk, unprotected sex? And thanks for reinforcing the attitude that if you get a les couple drunk enough, they'll get with a a dude. My wife and I only get asked every three weeks...

PhantomCrevan 8

They could have used contraceptives that failed. Also, nowhere does it say that the third wheeler is the one that initiated it, nor does it imply anywhere that the third person intentionally got OP and their wife drunk in order to coerce them into a threesome. Because if they HAD, the FML would have been the fact that both OP and their wife were raped. Which I would hope you wouldn't blame them for. Plus, nowhere does it say that OP and wife are strictly lesbians- in fact, if they willingly slept with a man, it would make them at least slightly bisexual- nor does it say that the third person was a man- meaning that they could have been a trans woman. There's also the fact that you could have all the evidence in the world that strictly lesbian couples won't just let a guy hop in their bed because they're drunk, and every guy that is scummy enough to use alcohol as a form of coercion would still believe that they are *obviously* the exception.

TeachAllTheMath 19

What are you guys going to do??

You couldn’t be pregnant if you have a wife, it?should be something else to be the reason of those symptoms.

Hey, at least you will have the child you would have been wanting when you're around thirty and your parents will stop the when-are-you-gonna-give-me-grandchildren questions. Yay!

well the only thing that comes to mind is congrats to the mothers to be.