By _Ducks_ - 28/05/2014 04:08 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I learned that my daughter was looking for love in all the wrong places, specifically the county jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 578
You deserved it 5 718

_Ducks_ tells us more.

Hey, OP here. I can clear a few things up. She was nearly arrested for breaking and entering and saw a 'cute' boy at the jail. Every day since (without my knowledge) she went to the jail and talked to him. I found out last week.

Top comments

Who is she to stop her? HER MOTHER. She's underage, barely knows the boy, it isn't "love" and it's definitely her mother's business who she takes up with.

#47, please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Comments

Sounds like something Hailey from modern family would do...

or something like what Meg did from "Family Guy"..

incoherentrmblr 21

At least it's a Maximum Security Prison OP!

JMichael 25

Tell her if she don't change her choices she'll land herself a permanent spot.

And she won't find the love she is looking for in a female jail

Demig0d6 14

Guess she's gonna learn it the hard way

53, she could be bi or lesbian. And county jails hold both sexes, it is generally prisons that are separated.

Or she'll land herself in a cemetery #2

I guess that's the real definition of "tough love"

gjikvtj 18

Hey dad, I picked up this pretty cool guy. A question about him, though, what's child pornography?

Kenna515 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

From behind bars? How would that work? Imagine that conversation. "He did what?! Ok baby, just wait 'til I get paroled. I'll fix him good."

That way she should grab two - so they make sure to protect her from each other in the first place.

No parole would be needed. It's county jail not prison we're talking about. I'd be worried if I were the OP!

Teen angst leads down some of the weirdest paths.

saucyrossi 18

Her heart's been imprisoned by love, what can you do about it?

Ihavegas 22

she is already in a cage, mental one.

Well... according to OP, the county already did.