By diskdude13 - 15/10/2009 01:48 - United States

Today, I just let out all my feeling for a woman that I have loved for 22 years. When I finished, she said "You're so funny!" and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 642
You deserved it 6 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this has to be the most common theme ever: "I told a stranger I've secretly loved/stalked them forever then they laughed/called the police. FML." Seriously? This place has more stalkers than facebook...

Comments

22 Years is probably way too long to wait. Loll. But that still stings man. >.

YDI. You aren't "In love" with her, you're a creep stalker that's been OBSESSED with her for 22 years. Get over it, you're a creep, you're lucky all she said was "your funny" not "Here's a restraining order freak"

DeadMansCrack 4

This is why you don't rush into things. Take your time, old chap, she'll come around. I'd say maybe in another 17 years she'll be ready for that kind of commitment.

thatpianoguy612 0

Maybe he meant to type "2" and hit it twice? *shrug* Still too long.

even if that was meant to say 2, it's still pathetic.

Some people are just scared of being hurt. I think two years is acceptable if it was meant to be 2. 22 is definitely not! Anyway, My point is I was secretly in love with my boyfriend for a little over 3 years before we got together. And, if it wasn't for shit loads of alcohol on my 21st giving it away, I never would have had the courage to tell him how I feel. It was tough since we were good friends. It's a huge risk. Maybe that's why the OP waited so long.

Oh my god there are so many of these fmls. People get rejected, it's shit but get the **** over it!!

wow you sure held on. but honestly 22 years? if she hadnt already picked it up before you told her maybe that was a sign to let go?

I'm sorry you got rejected but what's up with people professing their undying love for the first time to people who were previously just friends? Hasn't anyone ever heard of taking it slowly? Ask her to dinner or something first, at least. I mean, maybe that's why she thought you were being funny. Because you had shown no interest in her before and suddenly you've been in love with her for 22 years. It does sound like you were coming on a bit strong. Also, I was two years old 22 years ago.

22 Years?! Are you ******* kidding me?! You have definitely never seen a naked woman, nor had your penis anywhere close to a woman's mouth and/or ******...loser!