By diskdude13 - 15/10/2009 01:48 - United States

Today, I just let out all my feeling for a woman that I have loved for 22 years. When I finished, she said "You're so funny!" and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 642
You deserved it 6 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this has to be the most common theme ever: "I told a stranger I've secretly loved/stalked them forever then they laughed/called the police. FML." Seriously? This place has more stalkers than facebook...

Comments

The problem isn't that love can only last so long, it's that this guy is lame enough to be in love with a woman for 22 years who obviously does not love him back, never say anything but continue pining away, then when he does he thinks it's appropriate to tell strangers. It's not boring, it's creepy. No on can assume that he's ugly, but they can assume that he's pathetic.

Crunchy08 0

lol, she's funny...u probably need to get a life...sorry

Sounds like you've been in "love" with an airhead. If you'd had the balls to say something earlier, maybe you would have known this years ago and could have moved on.

First, of all, you should have the op should've manned up a long time ago, no wonder she didn't take you seriously. Second of all, if he is for some reason "in love" then it is not as bad as you think, if a person is in love that doesn't mean they are stalking the person or creeping on the person, because that is not what love is. And Mr. "Average FML Commenter", firstly, most people on this website are teenagers, who probably aren't getting laid on a regular basis. A long with that is the fact that you seem to treat women as an object instead of a person with individual feelings and emotions.

Someone who is "in love" with someone for 22 years and doesn't do anything has issues. It is creepy and whether he's a stalker or not there is something seriously wrong with his psyche. Also, pretty sure "Average FML Commenter" was being facetious. It doesn't take much to figure that out :/

Haven't you realized that women only fall for men that treat them like crap but all their friends like him? And when her friends don't like you anymore, you're toast.

Most of this is because women think men are incapable of feeling emotion, since we rarely display any emotion to them. But the reason we rarely show them our emotions is because they will either stomp on them, twist your words around to make it sound like you don't really love them, or store them so they can use them against you later. Memorize these: "I love you" "You are so beautiful" "I love the way you look in that outfit" "Why? do YOU think she's pretty? She doesn't really do anything for me." "I love it when you talk like that." "I love your smile." "I love your neck." "I love the way you look at me." "Your eyes are beautiful." "I love watching you walk." "I love watching you read." "I love the sound of your voice." "I'm sorry. I will try to do better." "Please tell me more." "No, I wasn't really watching that. We'll watch whatever you want." "I love your hair like that."

Your username says more than your advice. Everyone be sure to NOT listen to him. If my boyfriend talked to me like that I would vomit and dump him. This actually borders on stalker, "I love watching you read." WTF?

Lol. I did this to a girl I knew throughout school. Senior year I spilled the beans. But that was like..6 years? Not 22. I feel ya. Got turned down, and never spoke again. Haha.