By what have i done with my life - 21/07/2013 17:46 - United States - Akron

Today, I jokingly told my friend that when a tree seems to sway in the wind, it's really just having an orgasm. Not only did she believe me, she's been smugly informing everyone we know. She's 26. I seem to be friends with an absolute idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 637
You deserved it 6 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it is a natural reaction when you're getting blown.

The wind just penetrates the branches relentlessly. What else would happen?

Comments

Yes, when the wind blows that's usually what gets a tree's nuts off.

JudgeComrade 17

Now tell her that when she has orgasms, it's actually just her swaying from the "cosmic winds."

The poor Weeping Willow, she always had to use her Palm. I wish that was Himalayan on my Buckeye. Then it happened! He fell for her Ash! Their romance didn't last long though because he soon found out she was really a Beech and was only trying to get knocked up, not knowing he was a Rubber tree.

imonkeyface 9

How did you even come up with that?

ViviMage 38

Don't you need a nervous system to have an ******? You don't!?

Your friend very well could be that stupid. Or, your friend is trolling the shit out of you for saying something so stupid in the first place.

graceinsheepwear 33

I have a sudden urge to sleep in the forest tonight.

soldiat_fml 17

What I'd like to know is how this topic even came up.

skyeyez9 24

The Whomping Willow tree from the Harry Potter book came to mind when I read this.

So that's why trees give us syrup! It all makes sense now.

Goblin182 26
RedPillSucks 31

Damn. Never having syrup on my pancakes ever again!