By ElizaZee - 19/09/2013 01:45 - United States - Malvern

Today, I helped my brother propose to his girlfriend of 5 years in the spot where they had first met. As he delivered his heartfelt speech, a sizable crowd appeared. When he got down on one knee, she punched him in the gut, yelled, "I never loved you", and ran away. Now he won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 993
You deserved it 3 434

ElizaZee tells us more.

Hi, I'm the OP. Anyway, from what we've pieced together based on the accounts of family and friends, his girlfriend stayed with him for five years because she was a gold digger. My brother is fairly rich, and he always gave her expensive jewelry because he loved her so much. She would always wear the jewelry, but then it would mysteriously disappear after a few months. We suspect she was selling it, and basically using him. Also, we didn't think she stayed faithful to him, but he never listened. I guess she was off loving another man while my brother was unsuspectingly giving her jewelry that she could then sell. In other words, she's a bitch, and it's a good thing overall that she said no.

Top comments

i'm speechless. why stay together for 5 years when she didn't love him -ever?!

That is beyond messed up. What was she doing with him for five years then?

Comments

He's just hurting, He will see sense in a day or two. Just be there for him as he will need you. 5 Years....what a bitch.

What a heartless bitch. Don't worry op your brother will come around. Have patience :-)

Omfg!! What a bitch! She could just say no end of the story!!

sandy105 3

No good deed goes unpunished lol!

Highly doubt he blames you, he's just understandably distressed. Good luck to you and your brother OP!

azarith 2

Yeah I agree with you. OP's brother probably just feels depressed about getting rejected and then told that their girlfriend didn't love them. That probably was a big blow to his ego.

Not your fault, OP. His ex-girlfriend is a bitch for acting that way.