By Anonymous - 11/01/2015 05:56 - United States - Silverdale

Spicy
Today, I had to negotiate with my husband so he would bring me toilet paper while I was on the john. His terms? A blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 120
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

It's your ******* husband. Just blow him anyway. Wtf? How is this an FML?

Some girls don't like doing that AND just because it's her husband does NOT mean she has to.

What? #1, no guy is going to marry a chick that doesn't give head. #2, I am pro oral sex. I'll eat that shit for an hour, it's amazing. #3 If you marry someone, you get to suck, ****, lick, and stick it anywhere. No bargaining should even have to happen. I'm not marrying anyone that's not going to give it up to me whenever/never going to complain when my wife wants to get off in any way. That's the ******* deal. Otherwise there's a thing called side pussy and if I'm marrying you, you have to be better than the pussy I can buy. Otherwise I'm wasting my ******* time and you are too... Point is, **** as much as you can as often as you can. Life's too short not to be busting nuts all over gods green earth.

pinkuser626 17

Wow I feel really bad for u, u have a really ****** up view on life and love

dragoongirl90 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Again some girls don't like to and there is no reason she has to.

So in order for her to get her husband to do stuff for her, she must blow him? "Honey, I'm in labour. Please take me to the hospital." "Only if you give me a ********." Yeah, she should definitely be giving out more blow jobs. Not!

metalcrazed 21

There is also no reason he has to bring her toilet paper,some guys don't like it and there's no reason he has to.

#73 I hate to inform you of this, I mean, it seems rude but you don't seem to have noticed you're an idiot.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

#81 and I hate to inform you of this, but you're soap box is becoming unstable. time to find a new one.

Alright I apologize if I've been soap boxing and annoying people, however the reactions to this seem wrong to me. Yes, it's more likely they are a happy couple who are comfortable enough in their relationship that this is just him teasing her but all of us here do not know that and yet, so many are saying she should want to do it anyway, or that she should to make him happy in the first place, or simply acting as though the guy was somehow clever by trying to blackmail his SO into doing something she clearly does not want to as this wouldn't be an FML if she did.

I don't think you are soapboxing, I think you are making valid points with healthy logic. Some comments are funny; some are pretty awful. You're calling those ones out. Thank you!

a BJ whilst still sitting on the bowl? pretty nasty stuff.

Why didn't you check before you began your business? Lol

pris0027 19

It's kind of sad that he has to negotiate with you to get a ******* OP

AGAIN some women don't like giving them and there is no reason she has to. It's kind of sad that he tries to get her to give them by making deals like this rather than just letting it go.

Do you really have to say this that many times? I've read the same thing 4 times, I think we get it #48....

I suppose I won't anymore since you request it stop but it annoys me that every second comment seems to be that same sentiment anyways sorry for the inconvenience

expertsmilee 26

I was wishing this dude would shut the **** up too, you're not alone.

Pssst #88 there's another down there somewhere if you look ;)

I'm in the corner wishing he doesn't stop posting like this, especially considering the nature of his comments are spreading healthy, consensual sexual experiences. I'm sorry fighting for the side of consent 'annoys' you so much. Reading his comments calling out bad mentalities must have absolutely ruined all humor you can experience from the actually funny people here.

Well at least now you will check before just plopping down

I'm taking notes for future reference!