By new 2 twitter - 10/01/2017 23:23

Today, I had to make a Twitter account, because that is apparently the best way to get news from our new president. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 607
You deserved it 1 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think any president has been a source for news....might want to look at news agencies.

97mailo 17

The problem is congress is all republicans, the house is all republicans, and the court are all republicans. They all want the same thing, and as to giving him a chance, just by looking at the people he has chosen as his allies, are all people with no experience and all billionaires just like him. I was all for giving him a chance and I still hope I am wrong, but just by the choices he has made, and all the internet tantrums he has thrown, I don't believe he will be a good president.

Comments

I agree. He should be a comedian instead of a president then ;)

bailey7809 0

Maybe because he's a complete dumbass?

I typically look for news stations to get the news. That's just me though

Don't talk like that OP, or he might block you!

mrspern 3

you're Canadian, if you believe Trump was not our biggest hope then you ate delusional

Our biggest hope? Of what, WW3? We need a President, not a Trumptator.

We should be supporting a bigot who doesn't support women, gay rights, and wants to deport people who have families and are working hard to support and provide for them? No thanks, I'm good..

mrspern 3

You're Canadian.. if you think Trump wasn't our best option, you are delusional

Good thing it wont be a standstill. Republicans got the presidency, majority in the Congress and in the Senate. So, I believe it wont be a standstill. Things might get better, or might get worse, but Im fairly certain it wont be a standstill.

Ikr like us Canadians still dont understand how they elcted this bafoon