By new 2 twitter - 10/01/2017 23:23

Today, I had to make a Twitter account, because that is apparently the best way to get news from our new president. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 607
You deserved it 1 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think any president has been a source for news....might want to look at news agencies.

97mailo 17

The problem is congress is all republicans, the house is all republicans, and the court are all republicans. They all want the same thing, and as to giving him a chance, just by looking at the people he has chosen as his allies, are all people with no experience and all billionaires just like him. I was all for giving him a chance and I still hope I am wrong, but just by the choices he has made, and all the internet tantrums he has thrown, I don't believe he will be a good president.

Comments

jcash52426 5

It president-elect until next Friday. And when trump is inaugurated he will have to give us info in another way.

<p>I'd rather have to make a twitter than listen to the crap the media spits out about him</p>

<p>Agreed. It's much more fun to read&nbsp;the batshit crazy stuff he posts on twitter than to listen to reports about all the stuff he actually does.</p>

Well, I'd certainly ratger have Trump than Pence, which is who we'll get if Trump is removed.

Please. Look at how much hate Obama has gotten over the last 8 years and how many people have said he's failed but yet they're still here thriving and surviving. Hate to be that person to bring up Obama when this isn't about him, but by your logic, we should have fallen the second Obama got sworn in.

This isn't about Hillary. Stick to the facts. Whenever Trump is brought up in a negative way, the first deflect always has to be Hillary or Obama. Emails, emails, emails. Trump is the next President, nobody else.

i know how successful hes been lol. a shit ton of failed businesses from trump steaks to trump mortgages before the housing crisis. to a few unbuilt trump towers where he screwed over investors. very successful eh.

It's not trying to get him to fail, it's him not doing his job. He's had zero contact with anyone politically relevant (not counting the visit to the white house), he doesn't even go to briefings and you only know about him and his thoughts through twitter. Even the ones he should keep to himself. It's not how a president should conduct himself.