By StromyG2 - 24/10/2011 14:54 - United States

Today I had to listen to my father lecture me on all the potential dangers of Halloween. He has a speech for every holiday, every year. I'm 28 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 3 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule 1: don't take candy from the creepy dude down the street

Comments

you can never be too careful. your pops is just being a good parent lol

KiddNYC1O 20

I believe there is such thing as being too careful.

All those sweet tarts are actually ectasty tabs. He's making sure you don't confuse tripping balls with a sugar rush.

what does he say about Christmas? "watch out for santa, cause if you've been naughty he'll get you!"

"Now remember, in case you see a man with a white beard, that does not mean he's Santa. You shouldn't go in his 'sleigh' nor should you reach into his sack in search of a free candy cane. Oh, and don't jingle his bells!"... Prepared for the possible thumbs down >.

"Watch out for Santa, he's sexually frustrated. He only comes once a year, and when he does he fills your stockings."

Beware the kids roaming the streets. They have eggs and TP.

perdix 29

Maybe if you quit trick-or-treating, he wouldnt have to lecture you. It's not cute anymore that you go grubbing for free candy dressed as a hipster parasite. Get a job and buy your own ******* candy!

some_girl9 8

Dude, where does it say that the OP is 1. Trick or treating at all, 2. Trying to be cute, 3. Dressed as a "hipster parasite," 4. Doesn't have a job, or 5. Wants any ******* candy in the first place? It says NONE of that anywhere. You are one miserable jackoff.

Leave perdix alone. Just leave him alone. Your lucky he even comments for you bastards.

Some_girl9, it's called a joke. Look it up.

Docbastard, its a Chris corker reference. You know, leave brittney alone?

Bbhd05 0

Ahh perdix you never cease to make me lol. And FYI, it's Christina corker now

some_girl9 8

It's a shitty joke. Which I'm guessing is why Fmylife.com is his outlet for "comedy," though.

My mom does the same exact thing, except only on Halloween lol but he is trying to be a good parent:)

I think you should re-read your post and figure out that there is probably a reason he does this! Any holiday stories you wish to share?

obviousboy 8

Or stay there, keep sponging off mom and dad, but convert to Hinduism. I very much doubt that dad has any horror stories about Diwali.