By Grossed_out - 05/03/2010 03:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to listen to a girl who just came back from the bathroom, talk about the "gigantic massive dump" she took, and even held her hands up to show the size. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 272
You deserved it 3 733

Same thing different taste

Comments

wazdog 4

Indeed. The poster is probably pissed off she out-crapped him.

Eww. What girl talks about that? I could see a guy talking about that easy. But a girl? Nasty!

wellinever 5

I've never heard a guy talk about his dumps, but I once overheard a Swiss girl telling her friend about hers. She described it as "Eine ganze Bratwurst" - a whole bratwurst. Now that's a big sausage.

I actually talk about my ***** quite often. It's weird because I shit like every 4 days and it comes out to be MASSIVE. wait, wat.

rohosoccer08 1

guys do talk about it a lot I have to hear my husband and his friends describe theirs to each other all the time! I also agree it's gross!

I know. there's a reason girls are supposed to be "lady like" you don't go around talking about your gross private stuff even your period it's obnoxious and completely unattractive

if my last shit had been a baby, it would have been a Cesarean delivery...

threer 30

How about PEOPLE can A) All be polite, or "ladylike". Or B) Do whatever the **** they want.

ok, now that was gross... ..@ snickerdoodles' comment (wow none of my comments are showing up in the right place if at all)

True, however, being as a guy can relate to a large shit better than having a period, it's natural guys are more skittish towards women talking about their period. I kinda got over it because let's face it, hearing it being talked about is a heck of a lot better than experiencing it, however, a lot of my friends still have to leave the room whenever girls start talking about "that" It's actually kinda funny watching the men "evacuate"

Geicogecko 2
dudeitsdanny 9

I agree, too. It doesnt matter how often she said it(wasn't just once a month O.O), I NEVER got used to my ex saying "I'm bleeding out of my ******." I didn't even suggest anything that would require me knowing this.

dudeitsdanny 9

I agree, too. It doesnt matter how often she said it(wasn't just once a month O.O), I NEVER got used to my ex saying "I'm bleeding out of my ******." I didn't even suggest anything that would require me knowing this.

fake and gay girls don't poop, at least the hot ones don't either way smack that bitch up

eat_this_buddie 5

Because girls don't have to shit. Ever. The only thing girls ever do with their asshole is let guys stick their wang in it. Right?

You weren't forced to listen and posting this is just giving us nearly the same event that you had to go through. How can you expect people to care or sympathize for your story if you do the very thing that made you annoyed in the first place?

no im not angry wtf. Are you saying that there are magical force fields in school that force you to look at someone depicting the size of their stool? Personally its the showing size part that is disgusting, and that could have been avoided. in conclusion.......... op is a sick bastard and wanted nothing less than to see it in person after the juicy description, but since he/she couldnt this FML was posted to cover it up. ANOTHER CASE CLOSED.

sounds like 2 girl and a cup story... if you remember the viral video go around the net few years ago..,

Two girls one cup, that was fake. This FML I believe isn't.

dudeitsdanny 9

Maybe that was fake, but that type of **** is not. Its just illegal in the US because the people in charge are pricks. I don't enjoy it, but the fact remains: Girls like to eat poop and vomit =D