By luroluro - 23/06/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I had to address a flatulence issue with an employee. Other employees are complaining about the smell. I have to continue addressing the issue until it stops. So far, I've talked to her about it 4 times. No end in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 424
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Contact Boners and he'll hook her up with his assortment of butt plugs.

Comments

logo79 0

There is an end is sight, her rear end.

the OP should drop trow and take a steamy deuce on this queefasaurus's desk and make her smell it all day long. either that or this queefasaurus needs a good ramming if you catch my drift.

cristig 0

fire that smelly bitch! I feel for u!

yep, no chance that it's a medical condition. Hope you get sued, asshole.

If you've already talked to her 4 times about this, what was the outcome? Does she just say "sorry" and that's the end of it? As the employer, if it's medical (as in she shares medical information with you verifying that she cannot help the condition), you have to accomodate the employee. Buy an air scrubber or candles, or big freaking fans, or move her workspace as close as possible to the bathroom, etc. Use your imagination, there has to be something you can do to lessen the aroma. But stop harassing her, and tell the co-workers to stop harassing her. You can absolutely be sued for harassment / refusal to accomodate. If it's not a medical condition, you can suggest that she try gas-x, beano, stop eating cabbage, whatever, but you might still want to try to help! If you've spoken to her several times about this, and haven't fired her, I'm assuming that otherwise you don't have any problems with her. Try to work things out! Finally, if she's some sort of a-hole who seems to be doing this on purpose, and you've verified that this is NOT a medical issue, you can issue some stronger warnings, up to termination if nescessary. Same way that you might terminate another worker who routinely disrupts work for whatever reason.