By gimp. - 08/05/2009 08:28 - United States

Today, I had surgery on my foot. The doctor told me I'd be on crutches for 6 months. I texted my boyfriend the news, promising lots of intimate favors if he'd watch movies with me while on bed rest for the next week. He texted back, "No way. I don't date cripples." Dumped for a broken foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 325
You deserved it 5 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ravemaster7 0

Wow, seems like he was a douche anyways. Get better with some real friends :-)

Comments

morgan_5230 0

What a dick! Don't worry about him, you'll find someone better. :)

F him man. Couldn't do a little favour at all. Get well soon alright, then you can start running in front of him and make him realise what he missed. HA!

Karma will be coming for him. Sorry about your foot. Break both of his by droping something heavy on them. :D

#16 and 19.... Why is it being forward or showing a lack of self- esteem just because she was joking around with her BOYFRIEND and trying to make light of the situation of mostly be confined to a couch for months?

was he serious? and if so, is this really the first time he has said something so effed up?

oh_dee 0

it's better this way. you definitely don't need him. find friends and/or a boyfriend who WILL be there for you, even when you're "crippled." ps - it was obvious that your relationship was unstable from that text so you kind of should have seen that coming...did you really have to promise him sexual favors in a desperate attempt to get him to do something nice for you? a good boyfriend wouldn't even need to be asked. he'd just do it. what an ass.

poolshark 0

I was going to say "kick him to the curb", but...

Wow! Turned down when offering perpetual blow jobs. That sucks. . .even though it doesn't literally. Did you mention working the balls? Most of us guys are so happy that your mouth is down there, we dare not criticize, but we love it if you pay some attention to the nuts!

Magneto91 0

What a jerk! Lucky for you I like movies and enjoy receiving sexul favors.

vers_fml 0

i agree w/ #36. Even a mediocre boyfriend would be there for you without being asked, i hope this taught you that lesson.