By gimp. - 08/05/2009 08:28 - United States

Today, I had surgery on my foot. The doctor told me I'd be on crutches for 6 months. I texted my boyfriend the news, promising lots of intimate favors if he'd watch movies with me while on bed rest for the next week. He texted back, "No way. I don't date cripples." Dumped for a broken foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 325
You deserved it 5 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ravemaster7 0

Wow, seems like he was a douche anyways. Get better with some real friends :-)

Comments

suaveneanderthal 0

haha jesus christ ill come watch movies with you!

Grimjoker_fml 0

Wow, i would do that for my girlfriend even without the sexual favors....though they are welcome :). Sorry about the foot and the ass hole. Hope your foot gets better.

couragewolf9001 0

There is more to the story. Stop playing the victim card. EXPLAIN YOURSELF, OP!

lol, I don't date cripples? Is his IQ above 70?

Magneto91 0

Stop giving this gal a hard time about offering "sexual favors" already and how that's a sign of a bad relationship. I'm sure it was just tongue-in-cheek. I have been "bribed" plenty of times by my own girlfriends but it was always a joke, I was never asked to do anything I wouldn't have gladly done without expecting anything in return. I'm sure she wasn't going to be like, "thanks for watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with me, let me blow you now."

wowfmlife 0

Can't blame him... And its for the best anyways, if you hadn't had the sugery, you would have been going out with him longer and other girls wouldn't be able to snatch him up!

I'd've joked with my boyfriend like that. Then I'd do it, so long as he reciprocated. Honestly, "I don't date cripples"? People like that exist?