By has-evil-friends - 26/11/2009 20:30 - United Kingdom

Today, I had six friends round for pizza. When I went to answer the door to the delivery, my friends turned off the lights and pretended they weren't there when I shouted for help carrying all the food. Not only does the cute delivery guy think I'm greedy, but also that I have imaginary friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 704
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fosters Home for Imaginary Duechebags! It'll be a smashing success!

drunkenpoop 0

why would you care what the pizza guy thinks about you? odds are, you'll never see him again. i dont see an FML here ..

Comments

Wow, your imaginary friends are real jerks. Not only do they demand real food, but they won't even help you carry it! Sounds like they need am imaginary butt-whooping.

amatayo 0

Two things: If you're pretty he would not care. and if you are you have no chance so relax. hakuna matata

YDI for assuming to know what the guy was thinking.

What do you care what the delivery guy thinks, even if he is "cute"? Do you see him often? Would you ever have had the balls to ask him out? Would you even want to date a guy who delivers pizza for a living? These are questions you should be asking yourself, not what some random "cute" guy thinks of you. YDI.

oh boo hoo they pretended they weren't there. #31 is right, did you think on first time meeting him he would ask for your number or something?

xenomorph 0

whenever i get pizza delivered i never get a cute delivery guy... i didn't think cute delivery guys existed.

pattheaninal 9

Is it really delivery? Or is it Delissio?

I think he isn't THAT dumb. And anyways, that was a joke, nothing that would ruin your life or even a second of it.

Once I had a cover teacher in school, so me and my friends decided to swap names. My name came before his name on the register. When the teacher was reading the names it came to my name where my friend was supposed to answer for it. He didn't answer it. So I said to him,"answer it then". He didn't answer and everyone in the class looked at me like WTF?