By subversivepanda - 18/12/2014 12:11 - Guam - Hagatna

Today, I had my midterm finals for AP Literature. My teacher had good news and bad news for us. The bad news? That he lost the file for our original exam and so had to make a harder exam for us. An exam he told us not to study for. The good news? "Jesus Christ suffered and died for our sins." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 375
You deserved it 3 419

subversivepanda tells us more.

subversivepanda 7

Hey guys! OP here! i realized that i forgot a detail. So usually, for our AP Literature exams, we get copies of practice AP exams from previous years (you know, the AP Exams at the end of the year). So for those, you literally CANNOT study. Like, there is no way to study for them since they cover practically anything and everything related to Literature.

Top comments

Well that sucks. My Spanish teacher makes tests that even someone living in Spain couldn't pass...

If everyone fails then its not something the students are doing wrong.

Comments

That's not good news, that's terrible news! Jesus Christ was a cool guy I hear.

im_a_black_guy 10
Yakostovian 18

Perhaps because people disagree with it? There is also the possibility that comments are only placed in order posted. (On mobile, at least)

this teacher is stupid.....you lost the exam so you "have" to make a harder one?

Maybe he took it as an opportunity to add some extra questions and such he hadn't thought of before and would challenge the students... Which sucks.

all my ap teachers are giving us ap exams, think of it as practice for that

knoxxx 22

Your teacher probably thinks some one stole the exam, but had no way of figuring out who in the class did it, and is therefore forced to make it more difficult so that the person who took it won't get any advantage on the actual test. It sucks but it's really not your teacher's fault.

... You sure are making a lot of assumptions there. I think it's more likely he simply lost it.

subversivepanda 7

Yes, he did lose it. It was at his house, actually. He lost it somewhere in his house, not at school.

I've been in the same situation, hope you made through ok OP!

brendejafulable 41

Simply the best FML ever written. Thank you.

Did you really believe them when they told you that you didn't have to study? Sorry but if you actually didn't study at all then YDI completely

Well clearly your teacher doesn't understand good news