By FirstKiss - 13/07/2009 15:00 - Canada

Today, I had my first kiss at a party. Later, I was told that the guy had been dared to kiss the ugliest girl in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 729
You deserved it 6 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks How does she deserve it? Assholes

Comments

Bahahah that sucks, Next time you see him kick him in the balls ;D

True story, my roommate's first kiss was with me last year during a very regressive game of Truth or Dare. We're all 22 or older. While the dare wasn't "kiss the ugliest" or anything, I'm sure she wasn't thrilled to have her roommate (we're not at all involved) be her first kiss, or for her first kiss to be so late in life. My advice? Don't let it bother you, people are idiots, everyone gets theirs eventually.

mas19 0

jandersoniii WTF?! I'm the cousin of this user name & I hav 2 say **** u asshole! ur only saying that cus ur inbred parents taught u that. I agree I hope u meet a girl who cooks 4 u poisons u Jackass. the 18th century is over pal! wake up! and btw go **** ur self cus aparently there is not woman in ur life 2 do that 4 u & 4 a good reason. burn in he'll asshole!

mas19 0

oh yeah and also that suck that guy is almost as much of an asshole as jandersoniii! that sounds lik sumthing that would happen 2 me thow. an u no wat screw him he's probally ugly & felt all superior cus sum1 accually kissed him so he tried 2 make u feel like crap. 4get him most guys r assholes anyway, well the 1s I meet anyway. there's only a small percent who r nice.

yes_itsme 0

You deserve a medal for completely your goal...to get as many replies as you possibly can to your comment. good job! want a ******* cookie?

I'm so sorry. Two guys I have been with didn't even wanted or did kiss me, so consider yourself lucky.

stepup0220 0

that does suck, but you shouldn't have made out with a complete stranger.

weavermycutecat 0

MAYBEY everyone else at the party was beautiful from plastic surgery! then u have natural beauty! or, he has bad taste. OR it was opposite day!!!