By Uncomfy - 22/06/2012 23:01 - United States - Durango

Spicy
Today, I had a wet dream in the middle of an 8-hour-long airplane flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 482
You deserved it 4 505

Uncomfy tells us more.

OP here. Here are a couple details that may help one's understanding of this: 1. I didn't pack a change of clothes, since I was expecting to change when I got to my hotel. So I had to spend the second half of the flight as well as the taxi ride to my hotel EXTREMELY uncomfortable. 2. People have asked what I was dreaming about. What you have to understand about me is that I get wet dreams from the most mundane things possible. I can get one from dreaming about typing in a **** site's URL. So honestly, I don't quite remember. 3. Yes, there was someone sitting next to me. No, she didn't notice. No, I was not able to talk to her the entire flight for fear that she would. Hope that cleared things up for you! OP out.

Top comments

Hopefully you weren't moaning or talking in your sleep.

Comments

candylandy 1

You joined the mike high club in your dreams!

me too.. happened to me last year. That's what you get for not fapping for so long! I had to stop for a month when i was on holiday!

Well, on the bright side... at least something eventful happened and you don't have to sit there completely bored for six hours? FYL.

Hopefully no one was sitting next to you.

That's what I call jizzed in the pants! :D

Were you fantasizing about the fat guy next to you ?