By shelteredchild - 20/03/2009 00:07 - United States

Today, I got the courage to ask my mom if I could go to the movies alone on my first date with my new boyfriend. She said ok, which was surprising because she never lets me go anywhere alone. When I got to the theatre with him I saw my mom. She had saved seats for us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 190
You deserved it 4 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww...that sucks, I'm sorry. How old are you? Hopefully under, like, 14. And then it isn't such a super-bad FML. :(

woww that really sucks. :( Talk about awkward. I agree with #1, I hope you're no older than 14. Then it's not so awful, but still embarrassing.

Comments

awe, well I hope you're not to old. If you are over 13 tell your mom that it's time she let you grow up a little and that you love her but she's gotta trust she raised you right.

Ouch. That must have seemed like the longest movie EVER.

AssOf2009 0

If she's anything like my mom, she was probably there to make sure that you were actually going to be where you said you were going to be and at the time you said you would. But look at it this way, since you were doing what you said you were, she'll know she can trust you and hopefully not be there at your next date! : )

belisama_fml 0

maybe you should talk to your mom about that over protective issue

you should just have walked out, and maybe she will take a hint next time.

s52 0

Dude i feel your pain! my mom and sister are soo over protective of me. they also make me give them numbers and names of those who im hanging out with. ive never stept foot in a guys house..that they know of... Also!! they wont let me sleep over at my dads house! cuz its my dad and 3 brothers that live there, thats it.