By Anonymous - 05/05/2012 11:44 - United States

Today, I got tasered by a cop. It was his second day on the job. My crime? Sneezing during a sobriety test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 887
You deserved it 2 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cop: I'm gonna need you to walk on the line, son. OP: Sir, I swear I'm not dru--ATCHOO! Cop: We've got a fighter! *Zap Zap* This is how most cops behave anyway. I see a promotion in his future.

My dad once saw a naked man with a spear running around a park get tazed.

Comments

And I'm the first to tell you how original and witty you are.

Dude think about that cop's life. He can't afford to be fired and sued.

So what if he can't afford it? That is a non-sensical argument. Murderers can't afford to go to jail.

hellbilly205 17

I wonder what #1's comment said.

If I recall, I think it was something incredibly awesome like "first!"

MEM0817 18

Is that your story and are ya stickin to it?!

Quoting old country music... That's not something I see here every day.

109- I apologize for the random comment but I would like to inform you that because of your perfect sentence structure, I have read every single comment of yours in Samuel L Jackson's voice. You probably get this a lot, but well done good sir.

My dad once saw a naked man with a spear running around a park get tazed.

Man, and I thought nobody saw me doing that...

My spear hurt like hell. And I suppose the weapon I was holding got pretty messed as well.

RealReasons 0

His second day on the job and he already tazered someone on accident. He better fix that problem. FYL Op.

8, there's no way it was an "accident"....cops don't generally have a tazer in their hand while doing sobriety tests...obviously it was on purpose! The officer should be put on suspension for "use of excessive force without just cause" & assault on a civilian.

8- Nice Shining Armor picture. /)*(

Cop: I'm gonna need you to walk on the line, son. OP: Sir, I swear I'm not dru--ATCHOO! Cop: We've got a fighter! *Zap Zap* This is how most cops behave anyway. I see a promotion in his future.

KiddNYC1O 20

You can't really blame them. Without warning anything can happen and nerves kick in. An officer was stabbed instantly in the temple over here last month. Thank goodness he's alive.

You can't blame them for assaulting someone? So what about the guy who stabbed that officer - can you blame him? Or will get a free pass because his "nerves kicked in"? If they can't handle the stress of being a police officer then they need to find another job.

niyah4sho 11

66: you are so right. Cops have license to kill. And most times they take advantage of that ability.

True true, but put yourselves in their shoes. Easier said than done. The thing I hate most is when a cop does wrong purposely and not accidental, all his buddies and the police force back him up so as not to tarnish their already "pig" image. And most of these things happen with the younger guys. Out in the field in confrontations, it gets pretty nerve wracking i bet. More experienced officers know how to control themselves better. I say the young gus should start off as security and then move up. Imo

KiddNYC1O 20

You can't really blame them for being a little paranoid.

Maybe he saw the movie "21 Jump Street"

Mossadchick 5

Please rewrite and rethink what you've wrote, people like him put their lives on the line everyday for people like YOU. I speak from experience...

So you know him well enough to make judgement on his character? Seems legit.

ThatDamnPaladin 10

My dad has been a cop for 19 years and hasn't pulled out his gun or tasered anyone. And then douchenozzles like the officer in this post use their tasers on their second day. It's people like that who gives cops a bad name.

curlyfry33 8

It makes me feel bad that the good cops who risk their lives everyday to protect people they will never even meet and all they ask for is a pay check in return for their duties, but the bad cops who selfishly misuse their power for whatever reason give good cops a bad name. Its like a drop of poison falling into a cup of water, it ruins every little ounce of water involved, destroying the waters purity.

Umm no cop puts the badge on and says "Can't wait to kill somebody today!" I mean sure there are very few in the world doing it for the wrong reasons but you cannot condemn them all for the minuscule number compared to the ones who are in it for the right reasons!! They are more in danger of being killed or harmed than anyone they are dealing with.

Rectov 10

Well you basically said who cares about police anyway so why shouldn't we give the guy a free pass? Who needs cops right? It's not a lot of cops that are like that dumbass

thiscrazything 1

That should be his last day on the job. Cops like that give them all a bad reputation.

He must've really wanted to use that tazer

Da_Bauss435 8

what would he have done if you coughed?

_ebbonyy 11

would have been a real shock..

Your picture, #13..I love it somehow..