By SunshineX7 - 09/10/2013 04:22 - United States - Springfield

Today, I got so self-conscious about weight gain that I got paranoid about how much my Castle Crashers character was eating to heal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 895
You deserved it 9 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SunshineX7 17

OP here! Time to clear a few things up. I used to have a LOT of issues about my weight! I am better now but still have some moments like this one, but try to laugh them off knowing I am at a healthy weight now! I still exercise in marching band and eat healthy meals. And yeah, I love gaming. I do it a little more than I should, and play dozens of games. So, thanks for the input for those who are giving actual advice! Those with insults? I don't really care what you think :)

You're not self-conscious, you have issues.

Comments

Someone who is that self-concious may want to seek help, it may be the beginnings of an eating disorder, oh and OP I am sure you are beautiful just the way you are. :-)

Keep working out, its the best way to live happy

PaulinRealLife 4

I was in marching band in high school, & sorry to say but that doesn't qualify as "exercise"..never known anyone to lose weight or become healthier by being in marching band.....maybe try riding a bike a few miles a day or walking if you don't have one..I suspect that being a couch potato while playing "a lot" of games is partially the reason for your "weighty" situation.

SunshineX7 17

Marching band is scientifically proven to be exercise. I have been in it for six years. Not only do you carry an instrument, you are marching (or walking, also clarified as an exercise), keeping a perfected posture, and breathing correctly...not to mention the mental work out! Sorry, but I must say that if you were in marching band and it wasn't exercise, you did it wrong! Hope you get better as time goes by and you actually work at it!

SexyMexi21 23