By SunshineX7 - 09/10/2013 04:22 - United States - Springfield

Today, I got so self-conscious about weight gain that I got paranoid about how much my Castle Crashers character was eating to heal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 895
You deserved it 9 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SunshineX7 17

OP here! Time to clear a few things up. I used to have a LOT of issues about my weight! I am better now but still have some moments like this one, but try to laugh them off knowing I am at a healthy weight now! I still exercise in marching band and eat healthy meals. And yeah, I love gaming. I do it a little more than I should, and play dozens of games. So, thanks for the input for those who are giving actual advice! Those with insults? I don't really care what you think :)

You're not self-conscious, you have issues.

Comments

companion 14

Stop playing Castle Crashers and go out and do something. Walk, ride a bike etc. The game will still be there, just limit your time on that could also help :)

notsofriendly 17

Maybe a counselor could help... this definitely toes the line into eating disorder...

instead of playing video games go out and DO something

anorexia...that's a real mental disorder. we learned about it in Health this week. you should see a doctor

ferretlady13 10

As an eating disorder sufferer, this is concerning. Go to a doctor, OP.

I lost over 100 lbs in the last 2 years. Stop eating meat and dairy then the weight falls rite off!

Mademoiselle_fml 34

So many downvotes from veganphobes. Way to abuse the system, guys.

SunshineX7 17

OP here! Time to clear a few things up. I used to have a LOT of issues about my weight! I am better now but still have some moments like this one, but try to laugh them off knowing I am at a healthy weight now! I still exercise in marching band and eat healthy meals. And yeah, I love gaming. I do it a little more than I should, and play dozens of games. So, thanks for the input for those who are giving actual advice! Those with insults? I don't really care what you think :)

Don't worry about it OP you look beautiful :)

I agree with 72. you are adorable and cute op!

gczizza1997 15

Castle crashers is a great game. Good choice :D

As long as you're happy with yourself, that's what matters. Besides, judging by your picture, you look good. :)

RpiesSPIES 27

A little more gaming than you should... It's like you're speaking in tongues!.. Or since it's typing would it be 'typing in...' 'Fingers?' 'Keys?' Anyways, stay away from Fat Princess ;D

frizz101 22

It's always good to know that you feel better about yourself. Struggling with a weight issue or an eating disorder is almost always a lifetime struggle, but with support of family and friends it makes it easier. Just remember that it's a game, your character can get as fat or skinny and you want and won't have any affect on you, after all it's not like your eating the virtual chicken leg (or whatever).

Definite thumbs up for castle crashers.

Obviously you do care what the say because that is the reason you posted the FML

You might also have a problem with Minecraft then too.

#84, perhaps re-read the FML again. There was no mention in the FML about other people commenting on OP's weight except with her own self conscious issues (which everyone has regardless) that would suggest other wise about caring what others think. The only indication is with what she thinks about herself which you can do without having outside influences to give you that way of thinking to begin with. So yes, you're partly right except she only cares about what she thinks of herself and not what others may see her as.

Rissa11 9

I admire your bluntness, 91. Perhaps you should live in Wannado, Australia.

hun you look gorgeous! dont allow anyone to tell you different

You are gorgeous. Don't listen to the people insulting you.

I am seeing so many people commenting on profile pictures everywhere on FML. Do people actually take the time to click on them and look at them, or is there some special version of the site where they are much larger? On the desktop site, the profile pictures next to the comments look so tiny that I can barely make out anything. Is this the case for everyone else?

uglyvioletloser 7

Well I'm sorry that you feel this way, but it's good to know that you feel allot better OP

beetlejuice88 1

Dear op I am glad to hear you can laugh it off I've had a few great friends go through similar situations it's not that uncommon (one starved her neo pet) congrats to you and btw you are beautiful!