By FML - 05/10/2014 23:30 - United States - Houston

Today, I got robbed. I just moved so I didn't have much in my new house. They did decide that my cat was valuable enough to steal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 775
You deserved it 3 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

martin8337 35

some people, especially methheads will steal anything just to get (not earn) a buck these days.

AnOriginalName 19

It's a catnapping! Find the burglar right meow, kick his ass, and get your cat back. Kitting aside, that's ****** up if the burglar really did take your cat. Any possibility that your cat just ran off and is hanging out somewhere in the neighborhood?

Comments

oh I'm so sorry for you! Cats are just like dogs a mans' best friend! I hope you'll get him back somehow!

CaroAurelia 12

Someone stole my cat and I'd chop that sick **** up and bury them under my patio. I'm a pacifist but you don't **** with my pets.

This is one of my worst fears because I have Siberian huskies. When I first got them I was told to get multiple locks because they're a breed that gets stolen a lot.

Wow that really sucks :( how could you deserve this?

If someone took one of my cats it would turn into Taken 3:rescuing Mr. Fluffypants. "I don't know who you are, but you stole my cat, so I WILL find you and I will kill you"

Maybe your cat will fight back and claw the thief's eyes out, but it still sucks op hope yall goes well with you

Those robbers r *******...pussycat...get it!! Yeah I'm funny

Gives cat burglar a whole new meaning

I was gonna say... but then I read your comment and you said it first. Damnit.

Maybe, if it was chipped, you could catch them if they take it to the vet someday.

Robbed or burglarized? Because if it's the latter, there is a possibility that your cat ran away during the process.