By warp_routine - 31/03/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I got on an elevator with a woman and her child. I was the first one on. When she stepped on, the capacity alarm went off. As she left she told her daughter that's why fat people shouldn't be allowed in public. I'm 145 lbs. She was twice my size. I got called fat by a hippopotamus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 906
You deserved it 13 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bluecoconuts 0

Should have threatened to call the zoo.

shes just trying to make herself feel better dont sweat it

Comments

livelaughlovinit 0

haha thats so funny. what a bitch. you should have been like "that's right, ma'am, maybe you should have stayed home today." epic lol for #3.

You sure she wasn't talking about herself? :P

Anyone heard of a small lift? Should have told the girl to tell her mum to 'lose some weight bitch'.

Today, I got on an elevator with my daughter. When I got on, the capacity alarm went off. I told my daughter that I shouldn't be allowed in public. FML.

What a jealous bitch. You should've kicked her fat ass off the damned thing when the alarm went off... she put your life in danger!

Bad idea to kick her ass. OP probably would have broken her foot.

Are you in Europe? That's the only way I could imagine you'd have such a low elevator capacity.

yeah cus europeans arent as fat as americains that. You americains all act like everything is perfect in america and all thier elevators r amazing

When I went to Europe, they just happened to have elevators about a quarter of the size of American elevators.

yorkiegirl1691 0

Yes, as an American I believe our elevators are superior to all other nations' elevators. /sarcasm Jesus, you have GOT to be kidding me.

Maybe not, but at least we can spell.

Not to play therapist (although in actuality, I am a therapist), but she was probably making a self-deprecating comment to lighten the tension she was feeling. I can easily see someone saying that and referring to themselves.

Dude, you just made my day!! Thanks for the RL-lols!

an old fat lady called me fat too. :/ she was bigger than me.