By embarassed - 14/01/2011 10:11 - United States

Today, I got off work and checked my makeup in the mirror once I got in my car. I had a huge piece of spinach on my front tooth that no one told me about. I work the front desk of an upscale hotel and have been greeting guests all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 921
You deserved it 5 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is that why Popeye was trying to French you?

youfailed18 0

Check your teeth next time too. Problem solved.

Comments

that's your FML? wow you life sucks.... BTW that's sarcasm

if it was huge you should have felt it.ydi

UpsidedownKayak 9

Today, I checked into, what I thought was, a nice hotel and the receptionist had green teeth. I am so disgusted that I won't enjoy my vacation. FML

I read this an immediately thought of the episode of Seinfeld when George is in a job interview and the camera closes in on the piece of food (I think it was spinach) stuck in his teeth, and because of this he didn't get the job.

sourgirl101 28

They also failed to mention the booger in your nose, the mustards stain on your shirt, the wedgie up your butt and the T.P stuck to your shoes. Looks like you're on your own to check your appearance.

us14tango 0

YDI for eating spinach :p na but seriously someone should have said, I would of.

in situations like these its possible that your coworkers may not like you. usually if you have at least one friend at work they would tell you at least. maybe you need to sit back and think of times you may have been rude to people, if you find examples then its most likely they dont care enough to warn you about stuff like that.

another option is maybe your a bitchy prima donna and your coworkers couldnt wait for a time when the beauty became the beast. Its all in how you treat and deal with people. Do nice things and nice things will be done for you.