By cupcakelady127 - 23/03/2011 11:25 - United States

Today, I got into a wreck thanks to a big flashing sign on the highway that said, "Keep your eyes on the road" that distracted me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 279
You deserved it 17 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel you on that one. I used to be awestruck by shiny and flashing objects, but then I turned seven.

FYL for someone's idiotic idea to make a giant flashing sign. YDI because it shouldn't take you more than half a second to read it, especially if it's that big and flashy.

Comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

This is why you don't ride the ass of the car in front of you. F the other driver's life for being hit by an idiot driver.

RedPillSucks 31

cue the "women drivers suck" comments....

So do facts backed up with no evidence....btw I can't wait for the earth to turn 6100 years old :)

fthku 13

Right. The sign made you get into a wreck, not your driving.

YDI! and your insurance adjuster will agree

LOL! I would love to listen in on that call. "How did the accident happen?" "There was a bright shiny sign on the road telling me to pay attention."

enonymous 8

YDI for trying to put make up, eyeliner, update your facebook status, texting your bff, figuring out which lipstick goes with your purse and shoes, reading a slow down sign and singing to Kesha while driving.

oh she must be a genuine driver... to say the truth signs are reasons of 10 % of all car's accidents

not all women do that while driving. in fact, barely ANY women do ALL of that while driving. nobody can, its physically impossible unless you have 10 arms!!! so brush up on ur facts. and yeah, OP ur a terrible driver...lmao

enonymous 8

Challenge accepted 36. As a male I should be able to do all of these while parallel parking and doing my taxes on my netbook. The hard part is to find a bff to text..

Try my friend Jenny at 867-5309 Shell hit you up.

awardZu 0

*stares stupidly at a sign* SMASH!!!! 'Um, it was the signs fault officer, not mine.'

wow so it took u that long to read a sign? YDI Moron!:P