By kam3221 - 01/05/2009 04:33 - United States

Today, I got in the shower, washed my hair and shaved because I wanted to look great for a big date. I got out, brushed and dried my hair and spent an hour putting it up in the perfect hairstyle. Running late, I quickly put on my new dress, looked down and realized i had only shaved one leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 869
You deserved it 54 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHA, I **** up all the time to when I'm getting ready in a hurry.

Just make sure if he feels you up then he feels the leg you shaved. ;-)

Comments

musu_fml 0

Here's the real problem here: "running late". You knew you had a big date and deliberately set out to prepare... ...and you were dumb enough to run late? Surely you've scrubbed up before...how could you not know how long you'd need? YDI.

Oh god.. that sucks, nearly happened to me before! lucky I wasn't in a hurry ;)

That sucks! Hopefully he didn't notice.

at least you caught it before leaving the house!

stockings...tights...cavegirl look...

thankscupcake 0

Most guys don't care. I know girls in general are really freaked out about hair on their legs, but out of all the guys out there, how many of you would really hold it against a girl. If it was me I would have just made a joke about it. It's just not a big deal. Besides it's spring and most girls wear tights under their dresses. This isn't a FML.

takemeaway10 0

@#22: Dumb enough to run late? It's not possible that she had other obligations, like a job?? #25: She bought a new dress and she wanted to wear it. To people telling her to shave the other leg real quickly, BAD IDEA. SHe should've just called the date and said she's running late. If he didn't understand, he's probably not worth the date.

thats okay.. dumb people do that.. its normal.. lol

Spiffy 0

This isn't an FML unless you were already on your date. Why couldn't you just go shave the other leg or wear stockings or something?