By kam3221 - 01/05/2009 04:33 - United States

Today, I got in the shower, washed my hair and shaved because I wanted to look great for a big date. I got out, brushed and dried my hair and spent an hour putting it up in the perfect hairstyle. Running late, I quickly put on my new dress, looked down and realized i had only shaved one leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 869
You deserved it 54 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHA, I **** up all the time to when I'm getting ready in a hurry.

Just make sure if he feels you up then he feels the leg you shaved. ;-)

Comments

palmtrees 1

agree with #7/8... not really an FML since it's very easily fixable and it's not like your date saw you before you realized it/had the opportunity to fix it. More of just a realization that you're apparently way too easily distracted. Also, an hour on your hairstyle? Really?

birds_fml 7

I hope you have an electric razor! Or you could've just put on pantyhose, then the hair isn't as noticeable.

That was funny. But seriously, big deal...just go back and shave it. It's not like you put anything in the kiln yet, there's still time.

SamuraiDeli 0

"...and then I quickly grabbed my razor and shaved, and everything was okay." Like, seriously. FYL?

hopiee 0
twilax101 0

LOL woww... #whoever-said-it-takes-four-seconds... i thought that too.

if feel your annoyance. sometimes i shave my legs for a big date and once i get there i realise i missed a big patch on my knee, how on earth do i do that?

hahahaha...that ought to be a new style.