By TheVengefulGeek - 13/09/2015 21:28 - Canada - Hanmer

Today, I got excited about finishing up my laundry detergent and softener, because I could get new ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 476
You deserved it 3 480

WretchedOnyx tells us more.

OP here. Can't believe this actually got published. Insight time: we've been stuck in the little-to-no-money rut for a about a year now. The detergent we had smelled like hospitals and that weird plastic-y smell you get hit with at the dentist's office. We finally have enough money to get the stuff that has an actual scent instead of whatever "clean breeze" is supposed to be, so it's a small victory that is actually quite symbolic to us. Your comments had me laughing. A lot of you are right; enjoy the little things. You tend to miss out if you overlook them :)

Top comments

You know what though? New laundry detergent is awesome. There's nothing quite as relaxing as getting into a bed that has freshly laundered sheets and stuff. Enjoy your detergent. :)

I'd say f*ck your life but sadly, you don't seem to have one.

Comments

Avashantu 18

Enjoy the small things in life, OP. :)

That's how you know you're an adult :)

I love trips to Target for mundane household items! You get to grab starbucks and browse the fun items too :)

I got "you deserve it", but in a good way! my husband makes me use what I have before I buy more. Bc a new scent will come out, and I'll stack up a laundry detergent reserve lol

What's the FML here? I do that all the time, with toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc. I don't like stocking up on them, but I love it when I finish something and get to buy something new! Join the club!

op nothing to be worried about. ocd people love the smells of clean cloths and a clean house :). stand proud at lest everyone knows you don't slack off an cleaning like most.

carolineleeann 5

Yeah but isn't this app supposed Riley you say things bad that happens. I mean it's called FML