By shaverguy - 15/06/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I got an electric shaver hoping that it would reduce the risk of cutting myself than shaving with a manual one. However, I cut myself opening the plastic package with the shaver inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 780
You deserved it 13 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ForWhatItsWorth 0

Outsmarted by an electric shaver ... :/ tsk tsk tsk

amatayo 0

Yeah I guess that sucks but FML this is not. Trying to reduce cuts I bought a new shaver. After I opened it up I covered my face in shaving cream. Not knowing that thats a no no I burned the side of my face when the razor shorted out.

Comments

californicated 0

those things are so hard to open, it's ridic.

LOL at #4! Are you a spokes person? Ahahaha!

thuryn 2

"Spokes person?" Extra space fail. For the FMLs to be original any more, we've pretty much run out of new things that are truly proof that your life is ******. On the other hand, we've ALL been ****** since they started using that new, adamantine packaging on EVERYTHING. It used to be that you could pop open the package, use the thing, then put the thing back into the package for storage. Now you need GLOVES AND SCISSORS to get at your new stuff! And as you're cutting the package, which it resists, you're making all these incredibly sharp edges that scrape at your hands, arms, and face. I totally sympathize with the OP on this one. Somebody needs to bitch-slap the packaging industry for coming up with shit that's so difficult and dangerous to open.

Lmao I love how ironic it is that you can buy scissors to open that shitty plastic packaging, yet the scissors are also in the same impossible to open packaging. Have fun slicing the shit out of yourself with that stuff ;D

borche 5

Try getting the Philips male groomer.