By Anonymous - 06/05/2015 17:44 - United States - Riverside

Spicy
Today, I got a text from a guy I hooked up with. I'm not really interested in him, so I rushed out of his house last night. He was letting me know I left my wallet at his house, and if I want it, I'll have to let him take me to dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 313
You deserved it 37 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not saying he's right or wrong for using her wallet as an excuse to go on a date with her, but she used him. She wasn't interested in him, so instead she used him for sex and probably toyed with his emotions, which is a very wrong thing to do.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Holding her property for ransom until she agrees to go out with him again, basically blackmailing her into spending time with him against her will. Yeah, that's charming all right. What has he done to make you think he's so great?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Nice about it? Blackmailing people is not being nice. If I was interested in the dude, being forced to go on a date with him would put me off straight away. I

Why don't you stop being a bitch about it. This is a HUGE red flag to me. "Do what I want or else" how could that ever be healthy?

Damn that creep for trying to force her to date him. Uh, yeah? Anyone that doesn't see this as messed up is messed up in the head.

imkool136 22

It sounds like he likes you, even though you rushed out on him after sleeping with him. I'd say give him a shot, if he still likes you after you bailing out, then that sounds to me like he might be a nice guy, a guy that will be willing to work through stupid fights... That's just my opinion though. Hope everything works out.... But I must ask, why did you sleep with him if you didn't really like him?

How, exactly, does it sound like he's interested in her? It sounds more like he was looking for a reason to force her to spend more time with him. If that's his method of showing affection then he's a psychopath.

For everyone saying to stop being judgmental and that there's no indication she led him on, why would she have even rushed out if he had agreed to just a hookup and not been interested in something more? If you want to have one night stands, fine, but do it with someone who is also only looking for a hookup.

My thoughts exactly. If everyone were just honest from the beginning, everyone would avoid a lot of these social messes.

I'm honestly not understanding why a lot of these comments are being downvoted. Apparently people think it's fine to lead someone on and use them if you're a woman, because you should be able to sleep with whoever you want.

#148 we don't know that she lead him on though. As someone said earlier, that he felt he had to say she wouldn't get her wallet back unless she went on a date implies he knew she wasn't interested that way and decided to blackmail her into it anyway.

No, that implies he's trying to be cute. I very highly doubt he actually means she has to go on a date with him or he won't give it back. The fact that she rushed out on him and he wants to go on a date does imply that she may have led him on.

But it never comes across as cute just creepy.

If you're going to hit and quit remember to check you have your valuables before ghosting out of there, this is why I hit ydi, All the power to you, though, next time remember the fundamentals of a one night stand, make sure you have your valuables before ghosting.

Agreed. Sucks that she'll have to go on a date with someone she's not interested in anymore, but she got herself into this situation. It's pretty rude to sneak out after hooking up, no matter what. OP, just go on the date and try to be nice, then get your stuff back and explain that things just aren't going to work out.

YDI that was actually completely rude you don't know how you could've affected him.