By tgstreaks - 23/04/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for the first time. Naked, I climbed into the booth. When the machine started I became frightened by the loud roar of the spray and couldn't breathe. I pissed myself out of fear. I now have river-like streaks down both legs where the pee washed my tan away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 873
You deserved it 90 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peach_fml 0

No offense, but how much of a whimp can you be? You know it's the spray tan...yet you're still so scared you pee yourself. YDI

Oh poor guys that had to clean up that mess.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

don't forget the cancer you got now. YDI

You retarded? "I was scared of a spray tan so i peed myself" Wow grow the **** up What are you like 10?

trilliamme 0

I actually laughed out loud at this one. Wow, you're a wimp. I didn't know people actually did that.

Juicy_Jen 0

My DOG pees out of fear..... ive been in a spray tan a million times i just dont understand how you can pee out of fear in a spray tan.... its a SPRAY TAN!

this is why ppl shouldnt get a fake tan....

haha you insecure barbie doll, that's what you get for conforming to society's view on beauty, quit trying so hard

What the hell is wrong with all you people suggesting that we all go cook ourselves in the sun?! That nice brown colour is actually a result of your skin being damaged. There's nothing healthy about a natural tan. And for those of you who said "Oh, I've spent the past x amount of summers tanning naturally and I'm fine" ... that's like saying smoking 40 cigarettes a day is perfectly healthy because you've "smoked for years and haven't gotten cancer yet". If you want to tan naturally that's your choice - just don't try and convince us all that it's not unhealthy - even with sunscreen. FAKE DON'T BAKE! Just try not to piss yourselves in doing so.

I agree with #91. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look tan. Everyone does things to improve their appearance, so harping on someone for wanting to achieve a tan the *healthy* way is pretty dumb. #89, you don't know she was doing it to "conform". I use a fake tan lotion because I simply look better that way. Do you cut your hair ever? If so, you're a hypocrite.

Maybe go to an actual tanning booth? It's getting warm weather now too, so you could go tan for real if you wanted...