By Anonymous - 10/11/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I got a new CD player for my car and an alarm installed for added security. After work, I saw my windows smashed, the CD player gone, the alarm wires cut, and a note that said, "Try again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 111
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your thief is amusing, his theft is not. Sucks to be you, good sir.

if there is finger prints and he gets caught go to him and say CHECKMATE BITCHHH!!!!'

Comments

Haven't you ever heard of detachable face plates? More to the point, why get a CD player at all? An MP3 player and a tuner is all you need, and if you bothered to look, it wouldn't have cost you much more (if at all) than what you did buy.

nickie226 0

#2-did it say ANYWHERE that the OP bought it from a thief? No, no it did not. Also, some people LIKE listening to CDs, or they have alot.

bsias4ever 0

LMFAO. That's hilarious. Put another one in. Plant a trip activated C4 charge in the car. And blow the guy to pieces. Hey. You might lose a car and a radio. But in your new car i bet no one will touch anything.

try to find yr cd player in the antique market.

I heard myths in Portland (OR) that if you have an audio store install your car stereo equipment/cd player they will come to your house and steal your equipment. I know people that would drive a few hours away and have them install the equipment there. I don't know if its true or happens in other places. But its something to consider.

Xader 0

This has actually happened in Hood River, OR. The place is still in business, but most wont do business with them.

sterotype 2

shit try again this time watch ur car from the bushes with a bebe gun

theonlyknownlink 0

#25 that made me lol. P: The OP is a man btw and that really sucks. I feel bad for you. :( Better luck next time :D

ArchieWrath 0

I've always said, if you're going to commit a minor crime, do it with a sense of humour.