By Anonymous - 10/11/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I got a new CD player for my car and an alarm installed for added security. After work, I saw my windows smashed, the CD player gone, the alarm wires cut, and a note that said, "Try again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 111
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your thief is amusing, his theft is not. Sucks to be you, good sir.

if there is finger prints and he gets caught go to him and say CHECKMATE BITCHHH!!!!'

Comments

Just import a security system from South Africa and anyone foolish enough to try to break into your car will be in for a surprise. Or, just do what most people in cities do and don't leave anything valuable in your car.

perdix 29

Get an 8-track player and you'll be able to leave your windows rolled down. Occam's Razor: the simplest solution is always the best.

It's simple. The thief must be someone you know. Otherwise, they wouldn't have said, "Try Again." It could be anyone who knew about the installations. Check mechanics, coworkers with the police. Hell, it could have been family doing it as a joke. But check the people. My guess is the mechanics because of the fact that they were able to remove the stuff. But it's just a guess. Good luck on your clue hunt.

XAMezaki 0

I wouldn't think the joke was really funny, since they smashed the windows and disabled the wires

judices 0

call the cops?? with a 13? keep g out YO mouth

davek 36

FYL if this is true, but there have been a few similar ones lately.

totalbadass 0

I wish I was the guy who did that, epic win.

who still puts CD players in their cars? top of the in '99!

YDI for buying crap. did you do research before you made the purchase?

shmeeze21 0

http://ihatejade.com/?id=fmr3sk3ldokh3fzvbu4nsd7nolt3z8 pretty funny

Peacemaker9 7

Lol!!!!!!!! Man this was funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks that your car was broken into though.............

FairLouisa 0

Well, atleast he's an amusing theif?