By Severus_Snape_ - 20/09/2015 07:11 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I got a mosquito bite on my wrist. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I am pretty sure mosquito bites are not supposed to start crawling up to your armpit while swelling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 095
You deserved it 1 669

Severus_Snape_ tells us more.

Severus_Snape_ 23

Wow, this is the first time one of my FMLs have been accepted! I googled whatever was happening on my arm, and I think 26 may or may not be right. According to the internet, if should go away in a few days, and it was a spider bite. But ever since I was a kid, I've always attracted some weird bug bites, but this has never happened to me before. Unfortunately, I am the type of person that will twist my wrist and still just say that I'm fine. Like that time where I threw up twice when I was 11 years old and still insisted that I was well enough to go to school, only to be sent back home when I threw up again. I applied some type of cream thing on the bite, and it has gotten better. It'll probably go away in a few days. Hopefully.

Top comments

Comments

Ikr. Geez get off ur device and get to a doctor.

Considering it sounds like a tick, yeah.. which can lead to Lyme disease.

How does it sound like a tick? Ticks burrow their teeth in and hold on for dear life, the one thing they DON'T do is crawl around. This sounds like some kind of terrifying tropical parasite..

why go to the doctor? after all, you are severus snape. make some potion god damn it!

You might want to see a doctor before it crawls up to your face as well. As far as we know, that is how mutations occur :P

blazerman_fml 17

This is nothing like the comic books....such a shame..Mosquitoman has a nice ring to it too :(

Spudnik 21

Allergic reaction perhaps? Go see a doctor. Are you sure it was a MOSQUITO that bit you?

friedpwnadge 25

That bites. It must really bug you.

I don't understand why this got thumbed down. Lol.

@18 I don't understand why it's been thumbed UP. That shitty situation joke gets buried in down facing thumbs but these jokes rarely go sub zero, despite being equally as bad and repetitive.

I think we all know who made a "shitty situation" joke and got thumbed down.

Naw. It's just the double standards on this site makes me laugh sometimes.

You're pesting me off, that isn't proper grammar.

friedpwnadge 25

This pun was so bad, I almost downvoted myself at first. I came on here expecting to see it hidden hahahahaha

mds9986 24

Yup. Blatant sign of a blood infection. If it "crawls" up to the heart/chest area, OP is dead.

don't sugar coat you forget to mention there tracker jackers and now his family is going to all die

Nah, just put some Neosporin on it, OP will be fine

Get a mosquito bite on your other wrist and you will look like popeye the sailor man.

If op Smoke some weed with pipe instead of having spinach then he would be able to do that..

tantanpanda 26

No, that would make OP high as ****.

Showing up to a hospital stoned sounds awful (op really should get it checked out)

Knowing you've been bitten must really be getting under your skin. but in all seriousness, get it checked out as soon as you can.

That sounds more like a spider bite. Since it's going upward you really should see a doctor!

I agree. It sounds like it might be a case of cutaneous larva migrants (an infection caused by a hookworm). These parasites may be found in the intestines of dogs, cats, and other animals and are spread through through skin contact with droppings on the ground or other surfaces. I highly recommend that you see a doctor soon. Also, wear shoes at all times when outdoors. If you have a pet, you may want to take them to a vet to get them de-wormed.

This isn't a probably or a should or a maybe GO TO THE DOCTOR! If it's moved like that in less than a day and your doctor can't see you, GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!