By Broeman - 13/09/2009 23:10 - United States

Today, I found some charges on my credit card for two round trip tickets to Las Vegas. Turns out my daughter and her stoner, unemployed boyfriend stole my credit card and flew to Vegas over the weekend to get married. I paid for my daughter's elopement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 004
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would report her for stealing your credit card. You would have 2 things. 1. Your money back 2. Your dumbshit daughter would have to pay for her crimes.

Comments

bubblybrooke 12

....wedding, shotgun wedding, shotgun weddinggggg, well she didn't choose this role, but she'll play it and make in sincere so, you cry, you cryyy.... <3 panic! at the disco <3

What's the problem? You just saved a fortune on a real wedding! The obscene sum of money you would have spent is pittance compared to the atmosphere of being around a bunch of hyper-estrogenated women planning the ******* thing. Your daughter and Tommy Chong did you a solid, Broeman. With the money you saved on the wedding, you should by them a nice bag of weed and spend the rest on your favorite vice. And if you say it's Dick Cheney, I'll smack you.

BikeMass 0
Glam_fml 0

You can raise your children with all the morals in the world and they can still end up doing drugs. Heck, a lot of the time it's the parents that shove their opinions down the childs throat and are overprotective who end up having children who do drugs. Idiot. Anyway, OP, don't the brides parents usually pay for the wedding anyway? I'd say you got off pretty cheap. If I were you, I'd try and support the marriage. The more you try to break them up, the more your daughter is going to want to be with him.

I would report her for stealing your credit card. You would have 2 things. 1. Your money back 2. Your dumbshit daughter would have to pay for her crimes.

capthavoc123 0

Well, traditionally you would have paid for the wedding anyway...

perstephane 4

Yes, the bride's family pays for the wedding - if they agree to. Clearly he didn't agree with the wedding and wouldn't have paid for it. In no way has he saved money.

#11, Sometimes it is. This was supposed to be a reply.

Katy Perry called. She wants her song back.

This was my first thought upon reading this.

plexico, aren't you too old to be listening to Katy Perry?

My kid forces it on me! I read the lyrics before I buy her songs on iTunes. I though "Poker Face" was pretty catchy. It had a good hook. I read the lyrics and decided that one is just for Dad.

ummmm...Lady Gaga sings Poker Face....Not Katy Perry!

In other words, you ********** listening to Katy Perry/Lady Gaga. Well, that's understandable. You BUY music? What the hell is wrong with you? Get it free, like the rest of the thieves.

I thought Plexico was 16? O_o Children? What?

Haha, plex is my father. Kidding. That would be awkward, to say the least. But no, he's an old fart.

My parents raised us with values and morals too and I ended up perfectly fine whereas my brother ended up dropping out of highschool and doing drugs at 16 so yea...sometimes you can't blame the parents. My MIL is an amazing Mom too...my husband turned out just fine and his brother not so much...