By S.Bunny - 22/01/2010 08:14 - United States

Today, I found out that when you hit the neighbor's dog with your car, they might chase you a mile with a shotgun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 971
You deserved it 44 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cwark 0

So you got chased by a shotgun-wielding dog?

Saccharide 0

FYL, OP. Next time pay attention to the road?

Comments

Ya I can clearly see how responsible you Americans are with your fire arms, I can see why you don’t need gun control.

Right, because if one guy is irresponsible, all of us must be!

Saccharide 0

Nice logic there, buddy. You're really giving Canada a good name.

Blech. Why are so many of my countrymen hysterical little schoolgirls when it comes to firearms? You think the cops are always going to be there to save your candy-ass?

It’s more along the lines of the 3 funerals of friends I’ve been to that were murdered by Americans. 2 were killed by guns smuggled into Canada and the 3rd was vacationing in Florida and some drug addict murdered him with a shot to the back of the head for the $50 he had on him.

Just in case you don't know who it's directed to, boo-hoo. Guns being illegal would still cause...wait for it...wait for it, oh yeah, all the criminals who have them illegally to still obtain them. So guns being illegal in America would still put your friends at risk of being murdered. Dumbass.

That's why the US has such a low rate of crimes committed using guns compared to other Western Countries... Oh wait they don't, it's much higher.

CRIMINALS USING GUNS OR ANY WEAPON?! SAY IT AIN'T SO. You're a ******* idiot. Go ahead and think for a second that guns being illegal would change any statistic you ******* ******.

Reaper181991 0

hey, morons, its only dumbasses that do shit like that. most of us southerners learn gun safety at a really young age

hawkie409 0

Idiot. If you hit my dog, I can promise you wouldn't be able to write an FML at the end. I live in Texas, and I'm pretty sure almost everybody else here would do the same thing. If you were drunk, driving over the speedlimit, weren't watching, hit it on purpose, or didn't try to avoid it, you should've been shot, in my opinion. I feel sorry for the dog...Whether it's dead or not, it's probably disabled....You idiot...

Maybe it was an accident? Thanks for the warning, I'm never going to Texas. God forbid I accidentally hit a dog and get shot by a dumbass.

metroidhunter 0

Maybe the crazy shotgun wielding maniac should have kept his dog out of the street

Hey backwoods retard, you're why the rest of the world hates us Americans.

riku3220 2

You must live near the Oklahoma panhandle. Here in Southern Texas we're actually civilized and can talk out our shit instead of "shoot first, ask later"

Gah. They should have their license taken away, and you should've stopped to see if the dog was okay. I do like guns, but not when they're in the hands of trigger-happy retards.

Anyone who said he should of been shot is a sick person. A dog's life doesn't equal a person's life. Its a tragedy the dog got hit (doesn't say it was killed), but maybe the dog ran right out in front of a responsible driver going the speed limit. Hell accidents happen, I feel sorry for the dog, and for you for having a psychotic neighbor. If you see your dog get hit, go see if it's alive and talk to the driver like a responsible person. If it wasn't an accident, demand repercussions or press charges.

Agreed This reminds me of the FML where the driver stopped for an animal on the road right after a right-turn resulting in them being rear-ended. If there is an animal on the road, you don't stop! OP your neighbors are ****** in the head.

xnj319 2

You hit the dog and kept driving? Or did you hit the dog, stop the car, get out to check on the dog, and THEN the neighbour started chasing you with a shotgun? The answer to the above questions would determine whether or not you deserve it, in my opinion. If I saw my neighbour hit my dog and keep driving, I'd not only chase them with a shotgun (if i had one), I'd probably at least try to shoot out the tires. If you stopped to check on the dog and to take responsibility for having hit the dog, then your neighbour is definitely nutso.

iluvfood3000 0

u deserve to die for hitting that dog. I will actaully shoot u if that dog died.

If you care about your dog, you don't send it out to run around in the road. If it doesn't manage to get hit, it may cause a fatality from someone swerving to avoid it. Don't put your own responsibility off on everybody else.

I had to swerve to miss a dog once, and hit the curb, popping my tire. I sued the dogs owner for the cost of a replacement tire and an inspection to ensure the alignment and suspension on my car weren't ****** up and won. Keep stupid dogs that run out on to the street on a leash. Or else expect for it to be killed, or expect to be paying for damages to someone's vehicle.

escapenowx 0

i love how no one cares about the dog she hit hah you totally deserve it.

St0rm11 0

Dog's do accidentally get out. Unless your on a freeway, theres no reason to not be able to avoid hitting it. If someone hit my dog, i'd make sure they would 'pay'.

Dogs can also jump in front of a car when its too late for the person to be able to do anything to avoid it. Anyone dumb enough to make a statement that he deserves it because he didn't avoid the dog, when obviously he would have if he could, probably has never driven or been in any real life situations where shit can go wrong.

I'll hit a dog long before I put myself, family, friends, other drivers, or your property in danger. Get over yourself.