By kittkatt1 - 11/11/2013 01:52 - United States - Dearborn

Today, I found out that when you flush an animal clear of blood for research, there is a nerve inside the heart, which when you strike it right, electrical signals cause the animal to writhe as if alive. Now, my boss knows about my fear of zombies, and I'm now terrified of half my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 374
You deserved it 5 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Plot twist: It wasn't the nerve that made it twitch.

Sounds like a pretty unpleasant job to begin with. I hope that it's for a good cause; animal research always makes me really sad.

Comments

You deserve it. What kind horrifically cruel job do you have? How can you live with yourself with my type of job you have? I hope you become so terrified that you die of fear.

hatemyluck 15

Yeah, op's job might be experimenting on animals but you probably live in a home, buy groceries in a store, work at a job, and use power from a power plant which was created by destroying forestland which decreases biodiversity. You just have a cruel life in general.

I just read that the whole belief that the dead can reanimate may have been due to the Black Death, when people were just throwing all the bodies into mass graves. Some of the victims may have actually still been alive and able to climb back out, and disorientation or even brain damage from fever may have made them *appear* to be undead...

Just remember, without a working circulatory system to distribute oxygen to the rest of the body, zombies couldn't even move, let alone stand. Also, they couldn't feel hunger for nearly the same reason, because their fats wouldn't produce (is it lipin?), which causes hunger. Therefore zombies are impossible and irrelevant to fear.

CraZedMadMan 16

Zombies aren't even real. Fkn idiot