By married to a bipedal husky - 12/07/2016 21:52 - United States - Lake Butler

Today, I found out that my wife sheds worse than a husky when she showers. I've had to clean the drain before I shower or it floods the bathroom floorrrrr. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 449
You deserved it 1 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should talk to her about cleaning it herself when she's done? Fyl

Comments

Tell her to brush her hair before getting in the shower. My hair goes past my butt. Only 1 or 2 strands of my hair come out during a shower. I wipe it on the shower wall, and after my shower I put it in the garbage.

I have long, thick hair so when I'm done shampooing I'm always cleaning a huge amount of hair off of the drain!!

Ugh. That's terrrrible. I'm sorry for your suffering.

That's ruff, but does she like it doggie style?

The elongated 'flooorrrr' has me cracking up. I can really feel your anguish.

tell her to brush brush brush her hair before washing it (or brush it for her, which she will love). I have long, thick hair and you can't imagine what comes off in my fingers if I don't brush beforehand.

She could totally have hypothyroidism, and autoimmune disease that makes your immune system decide to attack your own thyroid gland until it is decimated. You make very little thyroid hormone since your thyroid gland has been attacked relentlessly by your own body and It gets to the point that you have no energy, feel cold ALL the time, your skin dries out, your nails crack, your hair falls out... Oh wait, I'm talking about me FML.

Oh_bother44 11

Why doesn't your wife clear the drain when she gets out of the shower? Common courtesy.....