By anonymous - 14/06/2012 14:54 - China - Nanjing

Today, I found out that my wife and two teenage daughters' periods are all one week after the other. I am living in hell almost every single day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 198
You deserved it 4 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Midol and chocolate. Don't ask. Just buy it.

Petunia888 13

Time to invest in a man cave. Yes, a man cave will keep them out!

Comments

nadnerbz 6

Better enjoy your one week off!

ellieOphant 4

Guess you should have had boys? Or no children at all?

because we can totally pick which gender our kid is... also, who are you to say someone shouldn't have kids at all?

justspin 7

32- actually you can now somewhat decide. I don't know all the details but there is some way the gives you a better chance of one over the other.

Everytime I see 'women are bitches on their period' posts/gags, I wonder if the majority of women really is like that, because all the girls I know (myself included) stay pretty normal.

Alone most girls are ok but all those girls back to back to back, ***** gonna hit the fan.

Really, I don't think all girls have horrible tempers during their period. Just maybe some things may affect them differently when they're on their period compared to when they're not or the way they react may differ as well. Sometimes it may even be an excuse for their cranky behaviour... you'd never know!

I think the mood swings get better with age. You learn how to control things better.

When I have my period I feel like I have to be on my best behavior and not snap at anyone because I don't want to promote the idea that women are all cranky bitches on their period.

TheDrifter 23

It's not always constantly cranky, but most men aren't equipped for hair trigger tempers and near bipolar mood swings. 3/4 weeks of triple checking everything you say wears us out. Hell, half the time I don't understand why women are mad at me until I'm told.

Haha sorry, but I promise you it's much worse for us.

Bloody hell mate. Good luck, you might grow a ****** with all that estrogen and menstrual blood hanging around.

I'd tell you to run but they will hunt you down and they will find you

Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife! Oh wait, they're the ones OP is trying to hide from. My bad..

tony1891 22

time to make that run to Walmart for tampons like a good husband. lol

Is it just me, or has something similar been posted on FML before?

DarkHelmet 10

Go to sports bars to pass the time

HITide76808 0
superhappychappy 0

thats extremely sexist. just pointing it out.

kriz_allizwell 6

wake up already...periods dont make the unfairer sex bitch out...some of them just need an excuse..

"Some", I'm just pointing that out. You do know hormones fluctuate and turn some of us into monsters by accident, right?