By Anonymous - 21/02/2016 21:48 - United States - Merrimack

Today, I found out that my friends only hang out with me so they can play with my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 758
You deserved it 2 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go find some new friends Op, that will hangout with you because you're you.

Comments

Ydi for driving around in a van and luring people to come play with your dog.

Bonngoo 34

Maybe you should hang him from a tree so you can raise the ROOF.

I would highly suggest not hanging the dog.

That's a terrible joke even though I know you weren't being serious. And it makes me worried there's a dog as your profile.

Well at least it's not your dog just stays with you to play with your friends?

CloudKumo 12

That's harsh- get better friends.

it's fine op, just keep your mind open and soon you'll find people who appreciate you for who you are- and love your dog too.

Well how cute is your dog, I mean dogs are pretty awesome so I kind of understand. Don't we all like dogs better than their owners or other people? But seriously op, I'm sure you're exaggerating and being paranoid. As someone else mentioned no one would put up with someone they don't like just to go over and see their dog. These friends obviously like you too or they'd never come over and go anywhere else to get their dog fix. If it's a puppy or a dog that you got recently, then they're probably just really excited with its cuteness and are overly excited to see it (which will probably wear off/down). Either way, you're being paranoid. Try to enjoy the fact they like your dog so much and choose to spend so much time with the both of you. Could be worse, they could hate your dog. Just relax and hang out with your friends.

Railroader 16

to be honest that's the only reason I hang out with most of my friends. dogs are more fun