By everysingleone - 16/01/2015 03:43 - United States

Today, I found out that every single picture that I have ever sent to my boyfriend, his father has also received. Every. Single. One. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 687
You deserved it 29 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's highly creepy and your boyfriend should have told you about that. If your boyfriend didn't know, I'd still be very uncomfortable around his dad.

Comments

Love how everyone is blaming her and not her sleazy ass boyfriend that's showing other people pictures without her permission. Or the dad who's looking at his son's phone and invading his privacy. Whatever the situation is. Those are her private images she shared, he has NO right to show anyone.

My newest iPad got ONE picture from a daughter's account and I IMMEDIATELY had the account taken off. I don't know whether it was an iPhone thing, but once kids are old enough to have a phone what's theirs is private.! Just sayin'

_awwhellnaw_ 45

I think the reason that we think she's underage is because the boyfriend probably lives at home. The most likely to live at home are under 20, so she's about the same age.

if his father is seeing what gets sent to his phone, that makes me think you guys are a bit too young to be sending and receiving those anyways..

Why do a majority of the votes say she deserved this? :(

born_hustla 26

And da never said a thing? He must really appreciate it!

If your boyfriend's family share the Cloud everyone can view those photos. Everyone.

gintwinsmoore 20

Seems like we're overlooking the fact that OP sent these pics, so should be fully aware that anything goes at this point-OP should be watching the internet more because...what if they ever break up??? I smell revenge ****.